PKWA Law Practice LLC was constituted as a law corporation on 1 March 2004 to take over the practice and business of its predecessor, a law firm established in 1988. PKWA Law has been recognised as one of the top law firms in Singapore by the Straits Times in its “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” survey.
PKWA Law is an established full-service Singapore law firm. Our areas of practice include:
- Conveyancing and real estate transactions;
- Divorce law;
- Family law;
- Probate & Wills;
- Corporate work;
- Insurance law;
- General litigation;
- Immigration law;
- Intellectual Property Law;
- Securities Law;
- Criminal law.
At PKWA Law, we offer fixed legal costs and are committed to providing legal excellence at affordable legal fees.
Awards & Recognition
PKWA Law has received the following accolades:
- PKWA Law has been recognised as one of the top law firms in Singapore by the Straits Times in its “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” survey. PKWA Law was named as a top law firm in conveyancing, family law, real estate and inheritance and succession.
- PKWA Law is recognised as one of Singapore’s top Conveyancing and Family Law Firms in the ALB SE Asia Law Awards by Asian Legal Business.
- PKWA Law is ranked as one of Singapore’s top companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 in the annual “Singapore 1000 / SME 1000 Awards”. The winners are selected based on financial performance and merit by DP Information Group, Ernst & Young and government agencies IE Singapore, SPRING Singapore, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA), Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA) and the Singapore Business Federation.
Conveyancing & Real Estate
In the area of real estate law, PKWA Law has one of the largest Conveyancing and Real Estate Law practices in Singapore and is regarded as a leading conveyancing law firm.
We are on the panel of lawyers of every major bank and financial institution in Singapore, including DBS, UOB, OCBC, Maybank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, Citibank, ANZ Bank and CPF Board.
PKWA Law has been recognised by Asian Legal Business as one of the leading real estate law firms in Singapore.
In family law, PKWA Family Law is regarded as a leading family and matrimonial law firm in Singapore. Our achievements include:
- Won two important Court of Appeal decisions for our clients on the issue of division of matrimonial assets.
- Recognised as one of the leading Family Law Firms in Singapore by Asian Legal Business at the annual ALB Southeast Asia Law Awards in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Doyles Guide – PKWA Law is ranked as a leading family law firm. Lim Chong Boon and Dorothy Tan are ranked as leading family lawyers in Singapore.
- Doyles Guide of Leading Singapore Family Lawyers 2016 – Lim Chong Boon and Dorothy Tan are ranked as Leading Family and Divorce Lawyers Singapore. PKWA Law is also ranked as a recommended Leading Family Law Firm.
- PKWA’s family lawyers Dorothy Tan and Low Jin Liang named among Singapore’s “Most Influential Lawyers Under 40” by Singapore Business Review 2016.
- Dorothy was shortlisted for “Woman Lawyer of the Year” by Asian Legal Business at the SE Asia Law Awards 2018. She was selected by an independent panel of 30 legal experts and is the only family lawyer in the shortlist.
- Dorothy Tan is named as one of Asia’s top young lawyers by Asian Legal Business 2016.
- Dorothy Tan nominated for “Young Lawyer of the Year” at SE Asia Law Awards 2017.
- Global Law Experts 2015 Edition — Lim Chong Boon is a recommended “Family and Civil” lawyer.
You may wish to visit our specialised divorce website at www.sgdivorcelawyer. sg for more information about us.
Corporate & Commercial Law
In the area of corporate law, PKWA Law provides corporate law advice, commercial contracts review and drafting for SMEs at affordable fixed fees.
In general litigation, PKWA lawyers have a wide range of experience in arbitration and litigation in matters such as debt recovery, probate litigation, company disputes, business disputes and contractual disputes.
We undertake insurance work from all the major insurance companies including motor, personal injury, public liability, contractors’ all risks, professional indemnity, fire, personal accident, life and performance bonds claims.