LATEST NEWS: PKWA Law is recognised as one of the top law firms in Singapore by the Straits Times in the first “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” survey [Read More]
PKWA Law is an established full-service Singapore Law Firm with more than 100 employees. We are conveniently located at the East Wing Tower, HBD Hub.
We are pleased to share that PKWA Law was recently named by The Straits Times as one of “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” in five areas of legal practice:
- Family Law
- Inheritance & Succession
- Real Estate Law
- Banking & Finance
This is the first time that The Straits Times, together with international research firm Statista, has conducted a survey to identify the best law firms in Singapore. PKWA Law received a 5-star rating for Conveyancing, Family Law and Inheritance & Succession and a 4-star rating for Real Estate Law and Banking & Finance.
The survey to identify Singapore’s best law firms was conducted in 2020, with over 4,000 lawyers, professionals and clients participating and over 10,000 firm recommendations received.
PKWA Law proves a full range of legal practices, including:
- Conveyancing – PKWA Law is one of the top property law firms in Singapore, and has been recognised in the Straits Times list of “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” for Conveyancing and Real Estate Law. We specialise in conveyancing and refinancing transactions and are on the panel of all major banks such as DBS, UOB, OCBC, Maybank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, Citibank and CPF Board.
- Divorce – PKWA Law is one of the top divorce law firms in Singapore and has been recognised in the Straits Times list of “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” for Family Law. PKWA Law is also consistently ranked as a leading divorce law firm by respected publications such as Asian Legal Business, Straits Times, Benchmark Litigation and Doyles Guide. Our divorce lawyers are all specialists in family law and trained by the Singapore Mediation Centre.
- Wills & Probate – We are a leading provider of wills services. We also help clients to obtain Grant of Probate and Letter of Administration. PKWA Law has been recognised as a leading law firm in the Straits Times list of “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” for Inheritance and Succession Law.
- Adoptions – we help clients who wish to adopt a child.
- Corporate and Commercial law – our corporate lawyers help our SME clients with all their corporate and commercial legal work.
- General Litigation – PKWA Law has an established reputation in general dispute and litigation matters. Whether you are bringing or defending a claim, our litigation lawyers can help you achieve your objectives quickly and cost-effectively.
- Insurance Law – PKWA Law represents insurance companies and underwriters in Singapore. Our team of insurance lawyers handle an extensive claims portfolio that includes motor, personal injury, public liability, contractors’ all risks, professional indemnity, fire, personal accident, life and performance bonds claims.
- Immigration Law – We represent clients who wish to obtain PR or citizenship in Singapore.
- Criminal Law – We act for clients who require criminal representation at fixed fees.
PKWA Law is a pioneer in fixed legal fees. We provide high-quality work at affordable, fixed legal fees. For many matters, our fees are fixed at the start, with no hidden costs.
PKWA Law has received numerous accolades:
- PKWA Law has been recognised as one of the top law firms in Singapore by the Straits Times in its “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” survey.
- PKWA Law is consistently ranked as a top family and divorce law by respected legal publications such as Asian Legal Business, Benchmark Litigation, The Straits Times and Doyles Guide.
- PKWA Law is ranked as one of Singapore’s top companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 in the annual “Singapore 1000 / SME 1000 Awards”. The winners are selected based on financial performance and merit by DP Information Group, Ernst & Young and government agencies IE Singapore, SPRING Singapore, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA), Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA) and the Singapore Business Federation. The annual rankings are an independent, national annual register of the nation’s top companies. The companies are ranked and selected purely on financial performance and merit.
- PKWA Law named as one of Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2020 in a research conducted by Straits Times and Statista.
In the area of conveyancing, PKWA Law has one of the largest Conveyancing and Real Estate Law practices in Singapore. PKWA Law acts for the Central Provident Fund Board in Singapore involving property transactions.
Besides CPF Board, we are also on the panel of lawyers of every major bank and financial institution in Singapore including DBS, UOB, OCBC, CIMB, Bank of China, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, Maybank, Citibank, HL Bank, Hong Leong Finance, Singapura Finance, Sing Investments and State Bank of India.
Our clients include: