Conveyancing Lawyer Singapore, Real Estate and Property Law Firm – PKWA Law is a leading Conveyancing, Real Estate and Property Law Firm in Singapore. PKWA Law has been recognised as a top conveyancing and real estate law firm in the Straits Times “Singapore’s Best Law Firms 2021” ranking. PKWA Law received the top 5-star rating for Conveyancing and Real Estate Law.
Our clients include developers, financiers, property investors, all the major banks, CPF Board, property managers and private clients. Our conveyancing lawyers have particular experience in collective sales of residential properties. Through our experience in this field, we have established close ties with both local and international banks.
Our conveyancing practice includes:
- Development Projects.
- Commercial, Industrial and Residential Sales, Purchases, Leases and Mortgages.
- Collective Sales of residential properties.
- Sale and purchase of HDB properties.
- Sale and purchase of private properties, including Executive Condominiums.
We provide high-quality work at affordable, fixed legal fees. Our fees are agreed at the start, with no hidden costs.
PKWA Law has received several accolades:
- PKWA Law has been recognised as one of Singapore’s top Conveyancing Law Firms in the ALB SE Asia Law Awards by Asian Legal Business.
- PKWA Law is ranked as one of Singapore’s top companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 in the annual “Singapore 1000 / SME 1000 Awards”. The winners are selected based on financial performance and merit by DP Information Group, Ernst & Young and government agencies IE Singapore, SPRING Singapore, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA), Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA) and the Singapore Business Federation. The annual rankings are an independent, national annual register of the nation’s top companies. The companies are ranked and selected purely on financial performance and merit.
We are on the panel of lawyers of every major bank and financial institution in Singapore, including DBS, UOB, OCBC, Maybank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, Citibank, ANZ Bank and CPF Board.
For most people, buying their dream home or commercial property will be the single largest purchase of their lifetime. Property purchases can be complex, given the many steps involved in the process. The laws, steps and procedures vary depending on whether the property in question is commercial, landed property, HDB flat, EC flat or condominium.
At PKWA Law, we have one of the most experienced teams of lawyers and staff to help you whether you are buying or selling a property. We will ensure that your interests are protected.
OUR LEGAL FEES FOR SALE, PURCHASE & REFINANCING OF HDB FLATS