WHY CHOOSE US
- Affordable fees from $400 for Will and $300 for Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA).
- One of Singapore’s leading family law firms.
- Simplified process with no legal jargon.
- Clients only need to come for 1 or 2 meetings.
- Excellent reviews and recommendations from clients.
PKWA Law is one of Singapore’s leading family law firms. We provide fixed, clear and affordable fees from just $400 for a Personal Will and $300 for a Lasting Power of Attorney (form 1).
Your Personal Will at $400 will include the following provisions:
- Personal particulars of client;
- Revocation clause;
- Appointment of up to 2 executors & trustees. They will ensure that your wishes are carried out.
- Appointment of up to 2 guardians to take care of your minor children.
- Defining rights and powers of executor & trustee;
- Standard provision for leaving your assets to your beneficiaries.
- Distribution of residuary estate.
- Having a predecease clause, that is, what happens when one of your beneficiaries passes away.
- Free translation for non-English speaking clients;
- Witnessed by 1 lawyer and 1 staff.
Why You Should Make a Will
To learn more about the importance of a will and why you should make one, please click here.
Making a Will in Singapore
To learn more about making a will in Singapore, please click here.
“FAST AND RELIABLE”
“It is great to engage PKWA as they handled matters professionally, are fast and reliable. Matters are communicated in simple and easy-to-understand terms minus the legal jargon.”
Leng Hwa Maria Low
“This is my first time engaging PKWA Law Practice for some legal services. All I can say is that they, esp Christina Lim, are very professional in their legal services. I didn’t have to spend long time at their conducive offices. They are very well prepared before each of my visits. Everything are ready for me to sign and so I didn’t have to wait long at their offices. Highly recommended for their professional services.”
“RESPONSIVE AND PROMPT”
“I would like to express my appreciation to Jessica and Jason for their good service and efficiency. The whole process was smooth and hassle free. They were also responsive to my queries and prompt in their follow ups. Highly recommended to engage them.”
About PKWA Law
At PKWA Law, our team of Family Lawyers are consistently named as leading Singapore Family Lawyers by respected independent legal publications such as Asian Legal Business, Singapore Business Review, Global Law Experts and Doyle’s Guide to Singapore Family Lawyers. Contact us today for a free 1st consultation if you wish to write your will.
Grant of Probate & Letters of Administration
Lasting Power of Attorney