30 Years of Serving the Heartlands
The family lawyers at PKWA Law are frequently interviewed and quoted by the local media for their expert views on family law matters. The firm has been featured in a number of major press publications.
– Easing impact on children of couples who call it quits – Straits Times
– Breakups soon after marriage at 20 year high – Straits Times.
– More divorcees visiting kids under supervision – Straits Times.
– More break-ups among less educated – Straits Times.
– Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Lawyers 2017 – Doyles Guide
– Leading Family & Divorce Law Firms Singapore – 2018 – Doyles Guide
– Lim Chong Boon, PKWA Law Practice LLC – Leading Family Lawyer, Singapore 2018 – Doyles Guide
– Genuine interest needed to last in community – Straits Times.
– Behind closed doors – Rape and marriage in Singapore – Channel News Asia.
– When parents have different discipline styles – Young Parents.
– Dealing with irreconcilable differences – Singapore Business Review.
– Divorce Lawyers share 5 truths on marriage – Her World
– 婚前协议书等于婚姻保险? – Lianhe ZaoBao.
– Singapore’s 70 most influential lawyers aged 40 and under in 2016 – Singapore Business Review.
– 2 stripped of Lasting Power of Attorney to decide for loved ones – Straits Times.
– The latest Singapore law on division of matrimonial assets – Asian Legal Business.
– Dividing Matrimonial Assets: A Just and Equitable Future– Asian Legal Business.
– Interview with a Lawyer: Lim Chong Boon – Singapore Legal Advice
– Splitting over parenting – Straits Times.
-Top conveyancing lawyers in Singapore – AsiaProperty HQ
– Genuine interest needed to last in community practice – Straits Times
– Not getting maintenance? Ex spouses to get help earlier – Straits Times
– Behind closed doors: Rape and marriage in Singapore – Channel News Asia
PKWA Law Practice LLC was constituted as a law corporation on 1 March 2004 to take over the practice and business of its predecessor, a law firm established in 1988.
480 Lorong 6,
Toa Payoh #16-01,
HDB Hub East Wing,
Tel: (+65) 6397 6100
Fax: (+65) 6397 6103