Singapore Divorce Lawyers: Singapore Family Lawyer
Are you going through a divorce and you need a family lawyer to speak to? Our lawyers specialize in family and divorce law. Our accredited specialists in family law will provide you with the best family law advice, information and expertise that you deserve in this difficult time.
Singapore Family Lawyers: Divorce Law Firm
Are you going through a divorce and you need a family lawyer to speak to?
Do you have questions regarding division of matrimonial assets, children custody issues, or maintenance payments?
At PKWA Law, we offer a free first personal consultation at our office. We can help you answer the family law questions that are troubling you.
Our lawyers specialize in family and divorce law. Our accredited specialists in family law will provide you with the best family law advice, information and expertise that you deserve in this difficult time.
Our Singapore family lawyers will be able to help you in your divorce at an affordable fixed price. You will know precisely what your exposure to legal costs will be at any given stage. This often results in little or no dispute as to the legal fees charged.
Most importantly, our specialist family law lawyers will explain your case and options to you in a simple and easy to understand manner.
We are here to help you resolve your divorce dispute without the stress and expense.
The family and divorce lawyers at PKWA Law have the following family law accreditations:
- Singapore Mediation Centre Accredited Mediator
- Singapore Mediation Centre Accredited Collaborative Family Practitioner (CFP)
- Appointed to Singapore Mediation Centre’s Panel of Collaborative Family Practitioners (CFP)
We can assist you in all areas of family law and divorce:
- Divorce, including contested Ancillary Matters hearings, mediations, uncontested divorce;
- Maintenance summons trials;
- Applications for financial relief;
- Stay of proceedings applications;
- Variation of Court Orders;
- Division of matrimonial assets;
- children custody issues;
- maintenance for spouse;
- children maintenance;
- High Court Appeals;
- Wills and Probate;
- Collaborative Family Practice (CFP) mediations.
- Child Adoptions.
Contact us today at 6854-5336 for a free consultation.