PKWA Law provides affordable fixed fee divorce services to our clients from all walks of life.
The Singapore Family Lawyers Who Are Making Divorce Fees Affordable
WHAT IS FIXED FEE DIVORCE BY PKWA LAW?
PKWA LAW’s divorce fees are based on a fixed-fee model – unlike traditional law firms, which charge according to the amount of work put in. PKWA Law even has a payment schedule for needy clients. With Our Fixed Fee Divorce, you can go through your divorce with confidence and peace of mind that your divorce fees are fixed from the beginning and will not change.
PKWA Law provides affordable family law and divorce services to our clients from all walks of life. We have helped many clients go through the divorce process with confidence and peace of mind that their legal fees are fixed, clear and transparent.
At PKWA Law, we offer Fixed Fee Divorce for both contested and uncontested divorces. For Uncontested Divorces, our fees are fixed at either $1,500 all in or $2,500 all in. For Contested Divorces, we will understand your case first and (for most of our cases) fix the fees before you engage us. This means we agree on a fixed fee right from the start – and there will be no further charges or hidden fees. We want you to have the peace of mind that your divorce lawyer fees are fixed from the beginning – no extra or hidden charges.
Mr Lim Chong Boon, Head of Family Law at PKWA Law explains:
“Many people worry about seeing a lawyer because of the cost, so our scheme is designed to give clients peace of mind, clarity and transparency on costs from the outset. With our Fixed Fee Divorce, clients know that that there are no “hidden extras” and that they will receive high quality legal advice for an agreed and reasonable cost.
Our family and divorce law clients not only get access to affordable legal representation where fees are fixed, they also get access to top quality divorce lawyers who are consistently named as leading family and divorce lawyers by respected legal publications. It’s a win-win for the clients.”
OUR UNCONTESTED FIXED FEE PACKAGES:
WHY WE CAME UP WITH FIXED FEE DIVORCE
. .Fixed fees vs. hourly-based fees – a comparison
- With fixed fees, you know the price in advance – with hourly based fees, you do not know what your total fee will be.
- The traditional way to bill clients is on an hourly basis. With fixed fees, you agree on the divorce fees right from the beginning.
- If your lawyer charges you by the hour, your lawyer charges for time spent on your file whether or not the matter moves forward. With an hourly-based fee arrangement, the longer your divorce case takes, the higher the fee.
- If you are on an hourly fee basis, you are in the dark about exactly how much your fees will cost. Lawyers can tell you their hourly rates, but they also cannot know the number of hours they will take to do the job. Your lawyer is entitled to charge you for each phone call, each meeting or simply waiting in court for your case to be heard. In short, if you are billed on an hourly basis, you never know the total price until the whole process is complete. In many cases, clients run out of money half-way through the case.
- Family Law lawyers usually charge by the hour. That is the ‘traditional’ way and has been for many years. Lawyers do not like a fixed fee structure because they have no control if the case ‘over-runs’ or turns very complicated. Lawyers have thus always preferred charging by the hour.
- On the other hand, with our Fixed Fee Divorce, we agree the fees with you right from the outset. You won’t be charged for every minute we spend on the phone or every document that we read. You are charged only the agreed fee. You won’t get any nasty surprises in the mail at the end of each month telling you how many hours you have to pay for – because the price is already agreed.
ABOUT PKWA LAW
At PKWA Law, our team of Family Lawyers are consistently named as leading Singapore divorce lawyers by respected independent legal publications such as Asian Legal Business, Singapore Business Review, Global Law Experts and Doyle’s Guide to Singapore Family Lawyers.
We keep our fees very affordable. If your divorce is friendly and uncontested, our fees start from just $1,500 nett.
Contact PKWA Law at tel 6854-5336 to learn more about our affordable Fixed Fee Divorce.