COMMERCIAL LAWYER AT FIXED FEES
Ensure that your rights are protected by having your agreements written and reviewed by our commercial business lawyers.
OUR FIXED FEES – $1,500 to $4,500
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital Work
- General Commercial Contracts
- Employment issues
- Licensing and Franchising
- Agency and Distribution Agreements
- Corporate Restructuring
- Corporate Due Diligence
- Company Secretarial Services
At PKWA Law, our Corporate & Contracts Lawyers undertake a wide spectrum of work and we do work for many Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) who are conscious of legal costs. For most standard agreements, our fees are fixed at between $1,500 to $4,500.
Our services include:
- Starting up a business: We can help you to incorporate your businesses and structure your affairs, negotiating and drafting shareholders’ agreements, partnership agreements and other corporate documents.
- Drafting agreements: We negotiate licensing agreements, distribution agreements, tenancy agreements, franchise agreements, employee and consulting contracts, and other agreements.
Exit strategies: We can help deal with the necessary legal services for selling a business.
PKWA Law is an established full service Singaporean law firm with 30 years of solid reputation and more than 100 employees. We are conveniently located at HDB Hub.
PKWA Law was recently ranked as one of Singapore’s top SME companies in the “Singapore 1000 / SME 1000 Awards”. This is an annual award organised by DP Information Group and Ernst & Young and supported by IE Singapore, SPRING Singapore, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA), Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA) and the Singapore Business Federation.
PKWA Law was also recently named by The Straits Times as one of Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2020 in a study compiled by The Straits Times and global research firm Statista.