COMMERCIAL LAWYER AT FIXED FEES
Ensure that your rights are protected by having your agreements written and reviewed by our commercial business lawyers.
OUR FIXED FEES – $800 to $4,500
- Joint Venture / Partnership Agreements
- Share / Business Sale & Purchase Agreements
- Shareholders Agreements
- Sale of Goods Agreements
- Service Agreements
- Collaboration Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Sales / Agency Agreements
- Private Loan Agreements
- Licence Agreements
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Settlement Agreements
- Influencer Agreements
- Privacy / Copyright / Social Media Policies
At PKWA Law, our Corporate & Contracts Lawyers undertake a wide spectrum of work and we do work for many Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) who are conscious of legal costs. For most standard agreements, our fees are fixed at between $800 to $4,500.
Our services include:
- Assisting in setting up your business: We can advise and assist you on setting up and structuring your business/company and draft the essential agreements you may need such as shareholders/partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and employment agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating agreements: We can help you draft, review or negotiate on various commercial contracts, including goods/service agreements, licence agreements and collaboration agreements.
- Planning exit strategies: We can help you plan and handle your exit from businesses and companies.
PKWA Law is an established full service Singaporean law firm with 30 years of solid reputation and more than 100 employees. We are conveniently located at HDB Hub.
PKWA Law was recently ranked as one of Singapore’s top SME companies in the “Singapore 1000 / SME 1000 Awards”. This is an annual award organised by DP Information Group and Ernst & Young and supported by IE Singapore, SPRING Singapore, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA), Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA) and the Singapore Business Federation.
PKWA Law was also recently named by The Straits Times as one of Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2020 in a study compiled by The Straits Times and global research firm Statista.