Charlene Nah specialises in family law and has the following family law accreditation:
- Singapore Mediation Centre Accredited Mediator
- Singapore Mediation Centre Accredited Collaborative Family Practitioner (CFP)
- Appointed to Singapore Mediation Centre’s Panel of Collaborative Family Practitioners (CFP)
Charlene has a calm, analytical and sympathetic approach which is greatly valued by clients. She is passionate about delivering tailor-made, unique, cost-effective advice to her clients.
Her significant areas of work include:
- Divorce, including contested Ancillary Matters hearings, mediations, uncontested divorce;
- Maintenance summons trials;
- Applications for financial relief;
- Stay of proceedings applications;
- Variation of Court Orders;
- Division of matrimonial assets;
- children custody issues;
- maintenance for spouse;
- children maintenance;
- High Court Appeals;
- Wills and Probate;
- Collaborative Family Practice (CFP) mediations.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
“My heartfelt thanks to Charlene Nah and Christina Lim for their professionalim in Family Law. Not only are they strong in advice, they are empathetic and are always available for my matters.
Because of their experience and confidence level, their guidence throughout the difficult months of process, I am able to rest my case to them and end my final judgement with a reasonable outcome.
Engaging the correct Family Law matters and PKWA has proven my choice.” – Serene Tan