Charlene Nah is an Associate Director and specialises in family law, including divorce and probate.
Charlene has worked exclusively in the area of family law since her call to the Bar. She has received specialist training in Mediation and Collaborative Practice and has the following specialist family law accreditations:
- Singapore Mediation Centre Accredited Mediator
- Singapore Mediation Centre Accredited Collaborative Family Practitioner (CFP)
- Appointed to Singapore Mediation Centre’s Panel of Collaborative Family Practitioners (CFP)
Charlene is sensitive to the difficult emotions involved in divorce. She is professional and compassionate while assisting her clients at all stages of the divorce process. She strives to achieve the best possible outcomes for her clients by using an approach which is settlement focused. She is passionate about delivering tailor-made, unique, cost-effective advice to her clients.
Charlene also specialises in trust advisory work, wills and probate. She also advises clients on succession planning.
Charlene’s significant areas of work include:
- Divorce, including contested Ancillary Matters hearings, mediations, uncontested divorce;
- Maintenance summons trials;
- Applications for financial relief;
- Variation of Court Orders;
- Division of matrimonial assets;
- children custody issues;
- maintenance for spouse and children;
- High Court Appeals;
- Wills and Probate;
- Trust advisory;
- Succession planning;
- Collaborative Family Practice (CFP) mediations.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
“My heartfelt thanks to Charlene Nah and Christina Lim for their professionalim in Family Law. Not only are they strong in advice, they are empathetic and are always available for my matters.
Because of their experience and confidence level, their guidence throughout the difficult months of process, I am able to rest my case to them and end my final judgement with a reasonable outcome.”
“I engaged PKWA for my contested divorce both before and after the 3-year mark and had no regrets doing so. Their fees were transparent which made financial planning a lot easier.
I would like to especially thank Ms. Charlene Nah and Mr. Jason Mak for their extraordinary help during that trying period of time. Despite the circumstances, I felt that Ms. Charlene was genuinely trying to help.
I would definitely turn to them in future for legal advice.”