WHY CHOOSE US
- Clear Fees – Affordable Fees that are fixed, clear and transparent. Our fees are listed clearly on this page. You don’t pay anything extra.
- Solid Reputation – We are consistently ranked as a leading Singapore divorce law firm. All our lawyers are divorce specialists.
- Peace of mind – This is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. For peace of mind, choose experienced family solicitors at one of Singapore’s leading family law firms.
- A Complete Service – We handle everything – from 1st meeting to conclusion of the divorce. We pay all disbursements – from court fees to oath fees – because they are all included in our Fixed Fee Packages.
- Quick & Efficient Service – Once your spouse signs the paperwork, we will be able to get you the divorce (Interim Judgment plus all the settlement terms) within 3 to 4 weeks, with the Final Judgment to follow 3 months after that.
- Excellent Reviews – Our team of specialist divorce lawyers consistently receive good reviews from our clients for achieving positive outcomes and for our legal expertise and human touch.
“In desperation to seek justice, and in my hour of need, I was recommended to PKWA. Dorothy Tan LISTENED to my case, and worked tirelessly over the holidays and weekends to meet impossible deadlines…. If Dorothy and her team decides to champion your cause, you should consider yourself very fortunate.” – CT, after winning his Court of Appeal case with PKWA Law.
“I was at a loss when the first lawyer firm that handled my divorce informed me on the court day itself that they gave up. I chanced upon PKWA LAW after I had dried my tears. Within 3 months, I got what that was deemed impossible!” – Ms N
“You listened and added the “human touch and heart.” – JW
“Your judgement and ability to steer the various proceedings were absolutely critical. I was able to give you my full trust. You have certainly made a lasting impact, one which I will not forget. Thank you.” – AJ
“Amidst the practicality of society, there are very few lawyers who are willing to fight for justice and extend a helping hand to others in the private sector. Especially lawyers like yourself.” – Madam G
“I will forever be grateful to you for the difference you have made in my life.” – Madam SP
“Staff are very friendly and professional.” – Jim Tan
“So thank you both for all that you had done; it was more than just a divorce. You helped my wife and I find resolution, peace, confidence, happiness, and even friendship.” – Mr S
“All of you show me that genuine great lawyers exist. Many more people out there who deserve justice ought to know you.” – Ms K
“Low legal fee.” – Yun Liang
Do I Qualify for an Uncontested Divorce?
In Singapore, if you and your spouse both agree to a friendly and uncontested divorce, you can obtain a divorce within about 4 months. Your case will be heard under the Family Justice Courts’ Simplified Uncontested Divorce Process. This is the quickest and most affordable of all divorce proceedings in Singapore.
If you qualify for an uncontested divorce, the divorce process is fairly simple and fast. You will not be required to file any Parenting Plan or any Matrimonial Property Plan. The process is meant to simplify, hence the name ‘Simplified Uncontested Hearing Track.”
To qualify for an uncontested divorce under the Simplified Uncontested process, you and your spouse must fulfill the following conditions: .
- Your spouse must agree to the divorce.
- Both parties must sign a draft Interim Judgement agreeing to all ancillary matters.
The draft Interim Judgment has to be carefully drafted to ensure that there will be no further claims once the divorce is granted. Further, if there is a HDB flat, we will advise you whether your sale or transfer of the HDB flat will meet with HDB’s rules and conditions.
Once we file your uncontested divorce papers under the Simplified Uncontested Hearing Track, we are normally able to get your Interim Judgment within 1 month and your Final Judgment 3 months after that. You and your spouse will not be required to attend court.
The process for an uncontested divorce is simple, fast and efficient.
Keen to Discuss More?
Our friendly team will meet with you for a free consultation. Contact us at +65 6854-5336 or email us using the form below.
ABOUT PKWA LAW
At PKWA Law, our team of Family Lawyers are consistently named as leading Singapore divorce lawyers by respected independent legal publications such as Asian Legal Business, Singapore Business Review, Global Law Experts and Doyle’s Guide to Singapore Family Lawyers.