OUR FEES AT DIVORCE LAWYER SINGAPORE
It’s simple – Our fees for an Uncontested Divorce are truly an affordable divorce option with no hidden fees. You should not have to pay high legal fees to access justice. We are focused on providing competent and reasonably priced legal services for your divorce.
Agreed Divorce – How much does it cost?
UNCONTESTED DIVORCE FIXED FEE PACKAGES
- $1,500 all in (no children, no house and no maintenance)
- $2,500 all in (with children, HDB and maintenance).
- $2,900 all in (with children, private property, CPF and maintenance).
*Our fees are subject to GST.
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE PKWA LAW – SINGAPORE DIVORCE LAWYERS
- Solid Reputation – We are consistently ranked by independent legal publications as a top family law firm and we have a reputation for keeping our legal fees affordable. You get high quality legal service at affordable fees.
- Clear & Transparent Fees – Our fees are stated clearly on this page. You don’t pay anything extra.
- Complete Service – A complete service, from commencement to conclusion of the divorce.
- Proper Advice – Advice from our Singapore divorce lawyers on how to structure the terms of the divorce (especially with regard to children issues and property).
- Peace of Mind – Deal with experienced divorce lawyers at one of Singapore’s largest specialist family law firms.
- One Stop Service – our property lawyers can continue to assist you to sell or transfer the matrimonial property.
REVIEWS FOR DIVORCE LAWYER SINGAPORE
“I am very satisfied with the service rendered. Good job, keep it up! “ – Song Kwang Tan
“Staff are very friendly and professional.” – Jim Tan
“Low legal fee.” – Yun Liang
“Professional yet compassionate in approaching issues. Worth every cent paid for service rendered.” – SZB
“So thank you both for all that you had done; it was more than just a divorce. You helped my wife and I find resolution, peace, confidence, happiness, and even friendship.” – Mr S
.Our fees cover the following: .
- Drafting and filing of your divorce papers
(includes Writ, Statement of Claim, Statement of Particulars, etc).
- Bankruptcy searches on both parties – $12.00
- Commissioner for Oaths fee – $80.00
- Writ for Divorce, Statement of Claim and other court documents – $196.00
- Interim Judgment – $40.60
- Final Judgment – $19.40
- Photocopy, transport, postage and other charges – $30.00
CONTESTED DIVORCE – SINGAPORE DIVORCE LAWYER
If no agreement is reached, or if your case is complex, please contact us for a free first consultation. We offer Family Law Fixed Fees, to give you peace of mind as you will know right from the outset what your total legal fees will cost. Learn more about our Family Law Fixed Fees here.
Do you need help to understand:
- How to get a divorce ?
- How to engage a Singapore divorce lawyer?
- How to get a divorce ?
- How to annul your marriage?
- Draft a Deed of Separation?
- The financial implications of a divorce on you?
- Your rights in a divorce?
- Who will have custody, care and control of the children?
- What will happen to your HDB flat upon divorce?
- How to get a Personal Protection Order?
You can call us at tel 6854-5336 / 6854-3100 and our team will be happy to meet up with you for a free consultation. If you have decided to go ahead with your divorce, we will advise you of your rights, strategies, and our fees.
Our team of experienced and dedicated Singapore divorce lawyers, supported by a team of professional legal executives, have an extensive and varied experience in advising and managing divorces, custody of children, division of assets and maintenance issues.
We recognise that divorce is painful, and draining on the client mentally and financially.
This is why no matter how difficult or how long the case takes, we do not charge beyond a reasonable fee cap. You don’t have to worry about spending huge legal fees when you engage us.
Call our team of Singapore Divorce Lawyers at tel: 6854-5336 / 6854-3100.
ABOUT PKWA LAW – LEADING SINGAPORE DIVORCE LAWYERS
We are an established full service law firm. We have more than 100 employees, many of whom have been with us for many years. We are conveniently located at the East Wing Tower, HDB Hub.
We are consistently ranked as a leading divorce and family law firm in Singapore. We have received several accolades and recognition such as:
- PKWA Law is ranked as a “Leading Family and Divorce Law Firm in Singapore 2017” in Doyles Guide 2017.
- Doyles Guide of Leading Singapore Family Lawyers 2016 – Lim Chong Boon and Dorothy Tan are ranked by their peers as “Leading Family and Divorce Lawyers in Singapore”. PKWA Law is also ranked as a recommended Leading Family Law Firm.
- Dorothy Tan is named as one of Asia’s top young lawyers in Asian Legal Business 2016 of “40 under 40 – Asia’s Brightest Young Legal Minds.”
- For 2 straight years, PKWA Law was nominated as one of the best Family Law firms in Singapore by Asian Legal Business at the ALB SE Asia Law Awards in 2016 and 2017.
- Dorothy Tan and Low Jin Liang named among “Singapore’s Most Influential Lawyers Under 40” by Singapore Business Review 2016.
- “Best Family Law Firm” by Acquisition International 2015 Legal Awards.
- “Family Law Firm of the Year” by ACQ Law Awards 2014.
- “Family Law Firm of the Year” by ACQ Global Awards 2015.
- Global Law Experts 2015 Edition — Lim Chong Boon is a “Recommended Family and Civil Lawyer”.
- Doyles Guide For Singapore Family & Divorce Law 2015 — PKWA is a Recommended divorce law firm.
- 2016 Corporate Intl Magazine Global Award: Family Law Firm of the Year in Singapore 2016.
- ACQ Global Award 2016 – PKWA LAW is awarded “Family Law Firm of the Year 2016.”
Please visit our Family Law website at www.sgdivorcelawyer.sg for more information about PKWA Divorce Lawyers.
PKWA Law Fixed Fees Divorce
Divorce Lawyer Singapore