Our fees – Divorce Lawyer Singapore
Our fees for an uncontested divorce are simple and easy to understand.
It’s simple – Our fees for an Uncontested Divorce are truly an affordable divorce option with no hidden fees. You should not have to pay high legal fees to access justice. We are focused on providing competent and reasonably priced legal services for your divorce.
Agreed Divorce – How much does it cost?
UNCONTESTED DIVORCE – OUR FIXED FEE PACKAGES
- $1,500 all in (no children, no house and no maintenance)
- $2,500 all in (with children, HDB and maintenance).
- $2,900 all in (with children, private property, CPF and maintenance).
* Our fees are subject to GST.
Uncontested Divorce Fixed Fee Packages by PKWA Law
Divorce Lawyer Singapore – Why Choose us for your Uncontested Divorce?
- Your first visit is free.
- Our fees are fixed, clear and transparent.
- No need to go to court for your uncontested divorce. We will attend to everything for you.
- We will take about one month to obtain your divorce (Interim Judgment). The Interim Judgment grants you a provisional divorce and settles all issues regarding children, properties and maintenance.
Our fees cover the following:
- Drafting and filing of your divorce papers
(includes Writ, Statement of Claim, Statement of Particulars, etc).
- Bankruptcy searches on both parties – $12.00
- Commissioner for Oaths fee – $80.00
- Writ for Divorce, Statement of Claim and other court documents – $196.00
- Interim Judgment – $40.60
- Final Judgment – $19.40
- Photocopy, transport, postage and other charges – $30.00
Contested divorce – Singapore Divorce Lawyer
If no agreement is reached, or if your case is complex, please contact us for a free first consultation. We offer Family Law Fixed Fees, to give you peace of mind as you will know right from the outset what your total legal fees will cost. Learn more about our Family Law Fixed Fees here.
Do you need help to understand:
- How to get a divorce ?
- How to engage a Singapore divorce lawyer?
- How to get a divorce ?
- How to annul your marriage?
- Draft a Deed of Separation?
- The financial implications of a divorce on you?
- Your rights in a divorce?
- Who will have custody, care and control of the children?
- What will happen to your HDB flat upon divorce?
- How to get a Personal Protection Order?
You can call us at tel 6854-5336 / 6854-3100 and our team will be happy to meet up with you for a free consultation. If you have decided to go ahead with your divorce, we will advise you of your rights, strategies, and our fees.
Our team of experienced and dedicated family lawyers, supported by a team of professional legal executives, have an extensive and varied experience in advising and managing divorces, custody of children, division of assets and maintenance issues.
We recognise that divorce is painful, and draining on the client mentally and financially.
This is why no matter how difficult or how long the case takes, we do not charge beyond a reasonable fee cap. You don’t have to worry about spending huge legal fees when you engage us.
Call our Family Law, Probate and Wills team at tel: 6854-5336 / 6854-3100 – Singapore Divorce Lawyer.
PKWA Law Fixed Fees Divorce