Affordable divorce lawyer fees – How much does divorce cost in Singapore?
At PKWA Law, we offer Fixed Fee Uncontested Packages that are simple, clear and affordable. With our Fixed Fee Packages, you get peace of mind as you will know exactly how much you are paying.
What You Get With Our Uncontested Divorce Fixed Fee Divorce Package:
- Clear, transparent and fixed fees.
- We handle everything – from instruction to conclusion of the divorce.
- Peace of mind – Deal with experienced family solicitors at one of Singapore’s largest specialist family law firms.
- Proper legal advice – we will advise you whether your divorce terms are fair.
- No need to go to court – you and your spouse are not required to attend court.
- Quick – As long as you and your spouse co-operate, we will be able to get you the divorce (Interim Judgment plus all the settlement terms) within 3 to 4 weeks, with the Final Judgment to follow 3 months after that.
Here are some tips on how you can further save money for your divorce:
Consult a lawyer before acting
It is important to obtain legal advice early and to know your rights and obligations before committing to any settlement or agreement. It costs more to vary or undo a court order.
Talk to your spouse
There are no absolute winners in divorce. Communicate with your spouse in a constructive manner, and be willing to compromise. When you are able to negotiate with your spouse, you will reduce the amount of time that a lawyer needs to spend on your case.
Communicate with your lawyer efficiently
When talking to your lawyer, be concise and to-the-point. When your lawyer requests documents and/or information from you, provide the information as soon as you can. If you do not readily provide it, your lawyer is then required to spend additional time, resulting in additional fees, chasing you for the requested documents and/or information.
ABOUT PKWA LAW
Getting a divorce does not have to be expensive. At PKWA Law, we pride ourselves in being able to offer low cost solutions for uncontested divorces. We do not charge clients on an hourly basis for simple divorce matters.
Contact PKWA Law today for your free 1st consultation: Tel 6854-5336 or 6854-3065.